Peckham Place, Peckham

Mixed use development for Notting Hill Genesis in Peckham, South London delivering 333 mixed tenure apartments and 450 m2 (GIA) of flexible retail/office space with car and cycle parking, plant and landscaping and an energy centre.

The development was designed by Jestico + Whiles Architects and comprises three buildings between two and nine storeys in height providing over 75% affordable homes in social rent and shared ownership tenures across the development, and the remaining 25% for private sale.

The development benefits from a variety of green, open spaces, accessible to all residents. Additional to this the development includes new community facilities, retail space, landscaping and open green space with private and communal garden areas and a community pocket park have also been provided.

A strong emphasis was placed on creating training and employment opportunities for the local community, with 25% of the workforce from the local area along with job opportunities for 25 unemployed locals and providing six apprenticeships.

The social value we delivered on Peckham Place will deliver long term benefits to our Client Notting Hill Genesis, the residents and the local community for years to come. We have delivered a wide array of benefits to the Southwark community as a result of their engagement with the National TOMs (Themes, Outcomes, Measures) Delivering £4,046,354.96 Social Return on Investment.

The project achieved the TPAS Award 2020 for Outstanding Tenant Engagement.

View the Project Gallery